Fr Alexander Gits SJ

It was the custom that each year the Philosophers and Theologians went for two weeks on holiday to Barmouth, otherwise known as Barmouth Villa.  The original villa house was called Aber House and still stands in the centre of Barmouth.  In 1879 Aber House was sold and Fronoleu Terrace, a larger and more suitable house was rented outside of Barmouth in Llanaber.  In the 1930s the house was bought from the owners. The house is now known as “The Jesuits” or “The Jesuit House”...