The life for me?
How will I know if I am called?
If you have a vocation to the Society, then it is likely that either now or in the future you will:
- feel somewhat dissatisfied with what you are currently doing
- have a desire to do more for Christ
- find in your past indications that this may be a life to which you are suited
- recall having had a strong, perhaps unsought for, sense that this life is for you
- when peaceful in prayer and close to Christ, have felt an attraction to it
- find in the story of St. Ignatius echoes of your own life
- experience some resistance to pursuing this idea
Tags:discernment, life choices, called, Calling